Woodend offers a charming grove for your outdoor ceremony, but you can also choose anywhere you want on the surrounding grounds. It’s your ceremony, and your choice.
The Great Hall and the tented terrace are excellent alternatives for your ceremony. No sun? No problem.
- Up to $1,500 of the rental fee is considered a tax-deductible donation to Nature Forward
- The mansion is not just a pretty background for your photos, it is part of your event space for you and your guests to enjoy, with seamless flow between the reception area and the dance floor.
- The tent, its side panels, heaters and fans are all included in the rental fee.
- Red wine, votive candles and contained tapers are permitted in the Mansion.
- 9 miles from the White House, a few minutes off of exit 33 of the Capital Beltway.
- Convenient: ceremony and reception in the same location, no additional fee for ceremony site, expert caterers that know Woodend well, on-site parking.